Le Tahaa Island Resort & Spa20/12/2013
In refined elegance and bare luxury, Le Taha’a Island Resort & Spa welcomes you to a world of pristine beauty, a timeless universe of bare sophistication and authenticity. Located on the secluded Motu Tautau, facing the vanilla-fragrant island of Taha’a on one side and the majestic silhouette of Bora Bora on the other side, the resort inspired by Polynesian architecture and style hosts 57 stunning Overwater Suites and Beach Villas.
This intimate retreat is an enchanting 35-minute boat ride from the Raiatea Airport. Or a breathtaking10-minute helicopter flight from Bora Bora to the resort’s helipad, certainly the ultimate way to connect between the two islands.
Facilities include an on-site scuba diving center, a tennis court, a spa, a fitness center, a gift shop and a Tahititan Pearl jewelry shop, a swimming pool and jacuzzi as well as two bars.
What makes Le Tahaa Island resort and Spa special?
* The One and Only Relais& Chateaux in French Polynesia
Le Taha’a Island Resort & Spa is the unique Relais & Châteaux of the islands of French Polynesia. Recognized by the label as one prestigious hotel basing its services on the 5C’s : courtesy, charm, cuisine, character and calm
* The untouched surroundings – An Authentic Resort
Built around the ‘motu’ (islet) existing environment, Le Taha’a is like no other. Only natural materials have been used to build the resort, giving it a serene and most Polynesian atmosphere.
* The Island hospitality- Member of Relais & Chateaux, the courtesy is within our policies indeed, however in Taha’a, this goes much further, each and every one of our staff are happy to demonstrate the typical Polynesian welcoming which is not only a myth. Service is personalized for all of our clients and their every day requests.
* The Authenticity of the Polynesian life and touch of yesterday Discover the true essence of the islands, Taha’a, the Vanilla Island offers a glimpse of the tranquil Polynesian way of life, in complete harmony with its untouched environment. Visit a vanilla plantation, a pearl farm, encounter the local population and their way of life. A cultural tour of Raiatea and taha’a will send you back to the origin and the richness of this culture recognizable through the whole Polynesian triangle.
* One of the greatest Coral garden’s in French Polynesia
This experience will take you to the heart of the marine fauna and flora. Have the privilege to swim with hundreds of fishes in their natural environment. Just let yourself be driven by the current through this protected underwater life like no other.
For more information click here