Packing made easy17/04/2013
Every wondered how to pack earrings, where to hide valuables?
Here are some tips we’ve found helpful:
- Store necklaces in a plastic straw to stop chains from tangling
- Pop earrings onto a spare button to keep them together
- An empty peppermint container is great for coins, hair pins, safety pins etc
- Save silk scarves from wrinkling by wrapping around an empty toilet roll
- And fill that toilet roll with undies!
- And while you’re stuffing things – push socks and undies into shoes to save space and stop shoes flattening!
Please follow, like or share