Prize Information, Terms & Conditions: Anaheim Competition
PRIZE INFORMATION, TERMS & CONDITIONS – ULTIMATE USA ESCAPE COMPETITION
- 2 x Return economy airfares flying Air Tahiti Nui
- 8 nights accommodation for 4 at The Residence Inn Anaheim at Anaheim Resort/Convention Center**
- 2 x Disneyland Resort Three-day Park Hopper passes
- 4 x day passes to Knott’s Berry Farm
- 4 x day passes to SeaWorld San Diego
- 4 x passes to Legoland (one-day Hopper passes)
- 4 x tickets to Catalina Island with Catalina Express
- Airport Transfers for 4 with Karmel Shuttle
**Accommodation includes breakfast only. All other meals are at the winner’s expense.
Terms & Conditions
- Lock out periods will apply.
- Competition open to New Zealand Residents only who are over the age of 18.
- The competition will run from 1st June 2016 through to 28th February 2017.
- The winner will be drawn under police supervision and notified.
- There will be no correspondence entered in to.
- The prize is not transferrable and no cash substitute will be awarded.
- The prize must be utilised between 1 March 2017 and 31 December 2017
- Only one entry per valid email address.
- Nationals of New Zealand who are seeking to travel to the United States and stay for a maximum of 90 days, will have to apply for an approved travel authorization prior to departure, on the following secure website:https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov. Without the correct approved travel documentation, you will not be able to travel.
[button link=”/anaheim-competition/” color=”red”] Return to the competition[/button]